04‏/01‏/2011

About Me ...

About Me

My name is Shaima & I’m 21 years old. Next year I’ll graduate from Dubai Women’s College with bachelor certificate. I’m well organized, creative, helpful, flexible, and hard-working.

I have many things that am interest in such as horse riding, swimming, and sometimes I like to read books within it was in English or Arabic.

I can’t wait to graduate from the college to get a job and take the responsibility of myself. The first thing am planning to do when I have a job is to buy another car, because I love cars!

Also, I wish to have a motorcycle license because sometimes I get angry from the traffic, so I think the motorcycle will be such a great & cool thing!

Hmmmm … my blog reflect who I am and my personality...

Hope you enjoy surfing my blog page and share me with your comments…

xoxo

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق