05‏/01‏/2011

My friend is back from the state

 My friend is back from the State

               During the Christmas holiday my friend who studies in USA visited me; it was really good to see her because I really miss her being around.
              She moved there to continue her bachelor degree 2 years ago, she comes back to UAE twice a year and she stayed for maximum 2 weeks.  

            
             This time I wanted to make it different for her because she came during the New Year. We went to Dubai Mall and JBR to celebrate. We enjoyed watching the fireworks all around “Burj Dubai” & we watch the fountain show which was really amazing.

            Later on when went to the JBR to continue the celebration and we enjoyed having dinner in the cool weather with the celebration all over the JBR!

It was a wonderful day! ~

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق