05‏/01‏/2011

My Goals

My Goals
I have different goals that I want to achieve in the future … Academic & Professional goals …

             1)      Academic goals:
·         To graduate from Dubai Women’s College in 2011 with a Higher Diploma in Business Administration Marketing
·         To continue on with my Bachelor Degree in General Business at  Dubai Women’s College
·         Continue with my Masters Degree in Marketing at American University of Dubai
·         To register for Fashion and Designing  course for 1 year at ESMOD University

2)      Professional goals:
·         Become a marketing assistant in “Dubai Refreshment Company” the only distributer for Pepsi in UAE
·         To have Career progression / upgrade to the general  manager of the Marketing Department
·         Start my own Fashion Agency by designing a fashionable dresses and cloths

I hope in the future I reach my goals and be one of most successful and famous women in UAE …

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق