05‏/01‏/2011

Mock Job Interview

Mock Job Interview
Weeks ago I had my first job interview … I was really worried and nervous…

                    For my English course I had to do a mock job interview to know what a real interview will be like and to be qualified for it.
                    In the mock job interview I’ve been asked variety questions about myself, my name, my hobbies , my major and my skills. I gave them a brief answers about how I’m a well organized person, creative, helpful, flexible, and hard-working. I’ve mentioned my specialized, general, IT and language skills that will nominate me for the position I’m seeking for.
                    They asked me general questions about the company I applied for, how I’ll contribute in the firm and how I’ll promote for their products as a marketing assistant employee. The company I applied for is a pharmacy medical company that has more than 10,000 employees and recruit 10% locals.
 As a marketing assistant I can do some development in the advertising and promoting section of the firm. I can help by promoting for the medicines in the hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and co-ops.
                    In addition, they asked me where I see myself after 5 years. I’ve answered by mentioning two of my future goals, job and personal goal. I want to contribute to the company and do some improvement and development. Moreover, I’ll start as marketing assistant and I seek to have higher position and upgrade to a general manager of the Marketing Department.
                 Overall, I was confident, calm, sure and optimize at the same time to reflect a good image of who I am and how I take my job seriously. 

At the end I did well and I think am ready now to any future job interviews, it was a very useful experience!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق