05‏/01‏/2011

My Favorite Places ~

My Favorite Places ~

I’ve different favorite places that I like to visit in DUBAI some of them are …


Global Village; is located in Dubai. It’s one of the most popular festivals that Dubai organizes every year. Its welcoming millions and millions of guests and tourists over the last 10 years… it has more than 20 different countries, different culture, different traditions…



Simply you travel all over the world in one day…









JBR“ Jumeirah Beach Residence”; It’s an open area with European design. It has many hotels and verity restaurant that are located beside the sea. Every time I go to the JBR I choose a different restaurant. I can eat from different food within it was Italian, Indian, Mexican, Lebanese....etc
 
 
 
Ping Bong!; is a Japanese restaurant. It’s located in Dubai Mall in front of the lake. What I really like about it is when you have your lunch or dinner you can set and watch the fountain show which is located in front the restaurant. Moreover, I love their food! They have delicious rise, shrimps, soaps,…and many different foods that you will enjoy tasting it…
I suggest you to visit Ping Pong …   





 Indian Palace; is one of the best Indian restaurant in UAE. It’s located in many places such as JBR, DFC, and Bin Battuta Mall… every Friday I go there with my family to have lunch because their food is so delicious and Yummmiiii ;)

They have normal and spicy meals, If you like spicy food I suggest you to visit it because the taste of their food is unforgettable…!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق